- Initial Manuscript Submission
This document provides details on typesetting and layout requirements pertaining to final manuscript submission to Journal of Graduate Education Research.All submissions should follow APA manuscript style formatting. e.g.:
- Do not include a title page
- Write your article in English.
- Submit your manuscript, including tables, figures, appendices, etc., as a single file (Microsoft Word document).
- Page size should be 8.5 x 11-inches.
- All tables and figures should follow APA format.
- All margins (left, right, top and bottom) should be 1 inch, including your tables and figures.
- Double-space your text (remove extra space before and after paragraphs).
- Font: Main Body—12 pt. Times New Roman
- If figures are included, use high-resolution figures
- Manuscript length should be no less than 2000 words (excluding references) and no more than 7000 words (excluding references).
Once you submit your manuscript, one of our editors will assign it to two reviewers for a blind review. After the reviewers complete their reviews, and if your submission is being considered for publication, the editor will communicate with you about the next step in the process. At this stage, the editor will send you a confirmation that your work is accepted for publication or a copy of your manuscript with their recommendations for revisions.
After making any revisions, you (the author) will send in your final submission.